First off, I think it's ironic that 95% of the people at the 80's theme Valentine dance last night don't even remember most of the 80's, because they are so young. I mean, seriously, who hasn't heard of NKOTB? There were some pretty great outfits and hair-do's, though. I couldn't find a good high school prom style dress at Goodwill, so I went with a more mature look from the 80's, with the dropwaist, oversize sweater and a black leather skirt. Here's a photo taken by my friend Greisy. I brought my camera, but of course, I left it in my coat pocket the whole night and didn't take a single picture. Overall, it was a fun night, especially dancing to "Lost in Your Eyes." Brought me back to the days of skating parties... Gotta love it!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Flashback to the 80's
First off, I think it's ironic that 95% of the people at the 80's theme Valentine dance last night don't even remember most of the 80's, because they are so young. I mean, seriously, who hasn't heard of NKOTB? There were some pretty great outfits and hair-do's, though. I couldn't find a good high school prom style dress at Goodwill, so I went with a more mature look from the 80's, with the dropwaist, oversize sweater and a black leather skirt. Here's a photo taken by my friend Greisy. I brought my camera, but of course, I left it in my coat pocket the whole night and didn't take a single picture. Overall, it was a fun night, especially dancing to "Lost in Your Eyes." Brought me back to the days of skating parties... Gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment