Friday, February 27, 2009

FFA Week

FFA is a big deal in the town where I teach, and today was the best day of FFA week - Drive your tractor to school Day! There were 7 of them lined up in front of the school today, and I just had to document it for those of you who would never believe it without hard proof. Keep in mind, the school is only about 15 miles from a metropolitan city...



Not quite sure how this last one fits as a "tractor." It's an Argo, if anyone knows what that is. But I guess they use it on their farm, so it counts?

6 comments:

  1. Haha! This is awesome! On my brother's last day of high school he drove our big red tractor to school just for kicks. We only lived about 1/2 mile from the school, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture totally made me crack up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, Heidi. What color is your tractor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I want to know is how many of the guys were singing, "She thinks my tractor's sexyyyyyy..."

    Only in the midwest.

    ReplyDelete