CUTE CUTE LOVE THE 1st one! What a fun picture. I can't wait to see more!Congrats Heidi!
Gorgeous!!!! I am so happy for you both. You two really are great.
I did the Semester at Nauvoo YEARS ago and one I think I loved and still miss now is the beautiful sunsets. This is a GREAT picture! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You make a beautiful bride!! :)
Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more of the pictures!
Those are the sexiest pictures ever.
You look gorgeous and so happy! Um, your ring is AMAZING! Can't wait to see more.
CUTE CUTE LOVE THE 1st one! What a fun picture. I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Heidi!
Gorgeous!!!! I am so happy for you both. You two really are great.
ReplyDeleteI did the Semester at Nauvoo YEARS ago and one I think I loved and still miss now is the beautiful sunsets. This is a GREAT picture! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You make a beautiful bride!! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Can't wait to see more of the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThose are the sexiest pictures ever.
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous and so happy! Um, your ring is AMAZING! Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDelete