This has been a crazy month, and not just because of the 60 degree weather. We have been working hard to get our house ready to put on the market, and the end is finally in sight. The last room (living room) is finally de-wallpapered and repainted, and now its just a matter of cleaning and last minute de-cluttering, and our house will be listed. Here are a few before and during pictures of the living room to give you an idea of what we had to work with.
In case you can't tell, this is wallpaper that has been painted and then sponge-painted on top of that.
And this is in the middle of scraping the painted wallpaper off of the plaster walls, which was a long tedious process. Gratefully we had help from family and friends. Thanks to all who pitched in!
Once the house is clean and de-cluttered, I will post the "after" pics, so you can see the final product. :)
I'm so excited for you guys! It sounds like you have (and have had) lots of fun in store for the near future. I love anything that has anything to do with home improvement so I am loving your pictures. I hope all goes well with you listing your home and you are able to sell it quickly.
ReplyDelete