Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Days

Sorry I haven't updated my blog as often as I would like.  Here are the highlights of the past few months:

*House is on the market.  We did a lot of work on the house to get it ready to show, and I think it turned out really nice.  Click to see listing/virtual tour.

*Took a trip with my mom and the boys to Utah in March to see family.  Here is a 4-generation picture with Grandpa Kenny:


*Jared is 20 months old, started nursery at church, and has over 100 words in his vocabulary.  He loves Dora and Elmo, swimming at the pool, eating, and helping mommy.  

Here is a video of him when he was starting to walk.


Drawing a picture: 

Flashing his cheesy smile:


Fishing with daddy:


*Ethan is almost 7-mo old now, and is making a lot of fun noises, chewing on everything, and getting bigger every day.  He is rolling over and scooting, so I'm sure he will be crawling soon.  He is a very happy, laid back baby, for which mommy is extremely grateful.






*I started up my own home-based business, sewing nursing covers, cloth wipes, carseat covers and other baby items.  The company is called Mama Meadows.  Here are a few of the items I have made recently:

Nursing cover

Infant carseat cover

Cloth wipes (flannel) 

Burp cloths (flannel) 

Travel changing pad (flannel/terry cloth) 


I think that pretty much covers the big things.  I chopped off my hair last month, which you can see in our most recent family picture at the top of the blog page.  Oh, and I have lost 33 lbs since the beginning of the year.  :)

Thanks for reading.  Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute boys! And great haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed with the 33 lbs lost!!! Congrats! Your family is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sassy new hair cut! And congrats on the weight loss. How come I had no idea you lived in LV?? We were just there over Easter and I would loved to see you. Next time we are there we have to get together.

    ReplyDelete