Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Baby Boy #3

In case you haven't heard the news (I can't believe I forgot to post it on my blog!), we are excited to be adding another little boy to our family in September.   I have had a pretty smooth pregnancy so far, except for some insomnia, for which I am very grateful.  Baby boy is very active and looks great in his ultrasounds.  In lieu of a shower, we had a gender reveal party, where we announced to local friends and family that we were having a boy.  Our guests were instructed to wear pink or blue to cast their vote.  We had a lot of fun!

 Eating and socializing

Baby brothers



Cousins


 Here is Team Boy: 

And Team Girl:  

We didn't want to give away the surprise, so we mixed it up!

Daddy shaking the pinata with the BLUE candy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment