First of all, thanks to Lisa for helping me find a sunflower background for my page. I love it!
Now, on to the stuff you have all been waiting for... my trip to Costa Rica. I was fortunate enough to spend 9 days there, and it was a wonderful vacation. I brought a few students and one parent with me, and we all had a great time. We hiked up to the top of a volcano, hiked down to a waterfall, kayaked in a lake, went horseback riding and zip-lining in the cloud forest, went to a frog aquarium, and swam in the ocean. We also spent hours and hours each day on a tour bus, driving on really windy narrow roads. But even that was worth it because we had a fabulous tour guide, Victor, who pointed out interesting things along the way. My favorite places were Arenal and Playa Hermosa. I'm going to try and put a slideshow of more of my pictures on here for you all to see. ¡Pura Vida!
Looks like you had fun!!!
ReplyDeleteHeather G
Heidi!! LOVE YOUR BLOG!! It's such a great way to stay in touch. This is your cousin Carole. SOmehow I found your blog-- through April, then Quinci (I think) ANYWAY-- it's great to hear about you and from you! Hope you don't mind that I took a peek! Sounds like a fabulous time in Costa Rica!
ReplyDeleteI am tired just reading about all that you did! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the slide show!
ReplyDelete