Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Look

Quinci convinced me that my blog needed a facelift. What do you think of the new look? I would love to find a sunflower template, so let me know if you find one anywhere!

8 days until I am in Costa Rica!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, lady! I'm so excited to see you have a blog! Lori filled me in - she was able to come visit with us tonight. Very fun!
    Hope you have a great time in Costa Rico and that you don't lose anyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi. You sound like you are doing great things. I found you a sunflower background.
    http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/preview/sunflower-day
    hopefully that works. I just got ours going a week ago. it was interesting to figure out the backgrounds, but after a lot of tries I figured it out.
    here is our family site.http://justinandlisafinley.blogspot.com/
    You can see what all we have been up to....
    It was good to see your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I hope you had fun in Costa Rica! You are looking cute was ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi! Good to see you! Love that you're blogging! Hope your trip was fantastic! Post pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I just realized you had a blog, LOL!!! Hope things are going great, (even if you're back from Costa Rica ;-), and yes, definitely LOVE the sunflower template!!! :-) Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete