Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kansas City Temple to be built at Shoal Creek

The temple will be built in Shoal Creek, a residential area near Liberty, Missouri.

http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/new-temple-site-locations-announced

4 comments:

  1. Hey I will for sure add you if I go private! It is fun to see what everybody is doing. Does Lori blog? How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heidi!

    I am living in Riverton. A little bit of a commute (sp?) to BYU everyday but it is very nice. How is school going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow! I was sure it was going to be in Johnson County somewhere, just cause I thought that one in Missouri would be Independence. I know, there are temples that close together here (from my deck I can see 3, and move a few buildings I can see the SLC one), but not there! I guess someday :)
    I will be honest, the KC temple announcement was way more exciting to me than Italy's (but I am very happy for those who this temple will benefit). Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell Lori to start a blog. We need to see pictures of that Sydney and the new baby.

    Thanks for updating yours. I love catching up with all of my neices this way.
    love, aunt janet

    ReplyDelete