That's right, we will soon have an LDS Temple in the Greater Kansas City area! The news was announced by our prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, in the Saturday morning session of conference. Sorry, the video is not yet available to post, but you can listen to the announcement
here. And no, we don't know where the exact location is yet, but just so excited that we will have a temple so much closer! More news as it comes...
Isn't this exciting news! We are also getting one in Philadelphia! Both of my homes will have temples now. Perhaps I should also get a home in Rome?
ReplyDeleteYes!!! I thought of you when I heard that, too!!! That will be SOOO wonderful! :-)
ReplyDeleteI didn't think this would happen for quite a while. I keep thinking there are so many other places not so close to a temple that they must have a higher priority, but right now I can't think of a single spot.
ReplyDeleteRuth, Can I come stay with you in Rome?
ReplyDeleteThat is great for you guys! Ruth I am coming to Rome also :)
ReplyDelete