Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories of Us

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, yes,... you're absolutely right - which one of the bazillion memories? :-) (And you're so complimentary - WOW, I was not an easy person to live with...) Freshman year ward choir was awesome, and THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for introducing me to the happy wonder that is Rock Hudson and Doris Day in Pillow Talk!!! I remember you every time I watch it! :-) (And Mr. Knightley in Emma, and, and, and... ;-) And it was so neat writing back & forth in Spanish on your mission! :-)

    Thanks for being such a gentle, patient example, and a wonderful friend!!! :-) Love you too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the day you left Utah to go and live in Kansas. We were so sad that your family was leaving-- you were SO cute! We missed you guys a lot-- and still do of course :) Have fun at Kirsty's wedding-- give her a great big hug from the rest of us that can't make it to the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember about the same as you do, all of the singles activities, Temple trip, Nauvoo, dances, hanging out at your sisters apartment til wee hours of the morning, It was fun.
    We are three hours away from Kansas city area, an hour south of I70, and Columbia. You should plan a lake trip with your friends and come visit. Or I could try and get in touch whenever we are in the area next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you having a bunch of shows that you recorded and thinking you were nuts (hahaha and now I have SO many, at least one each night). I remember a late night trip to IHOP- my first time there. Lots of fun times, the Royals game, the movies and get-togethers at various houses, etc. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember you leaving here also. It was such a sad time. I also remember all the fun we had at Grandmas house when we all lived here. I also will always remember Hank being so shocked that you knew spanish and he was so happy that you read to him while visiting.

    ReplyDelete