Saturday, July 12, 2008
Birthday Girl!
I had a pretty good birthday yesterday. I started out the morning by going walking at Chatlain Park with my mom, brother and sister. Mom, Lori and I went to lunch at our favorite restaurant, Houston's, on the plaza. I had the grilled North Alaskan salmon (yummy!). After lunch I went to Salon of RR's for a wonderfully relaxing hour-long massage! Later, at rehearsal for Annie Get Your Gun, everyone sang Happy Birthday to me, and there were lots of yummy treats to eat during the break (strawberry shortcake, Krispy Kreme's, muffins, fruit). And then after rehearsal, Trent and I went to Sheridan's and got some really delicious fruit smoothies. I got raspberry-mango, and he got raspberry-banana. All in all, it was a pretty great day. But the fun is just beginning! Today I am meeting about 20 of my friends at the Legends for lunch at the Saddle Ranch Chop House. Then we are heading over to Independence for a YSA conference. There are classes to start out, then a bbq dinner. The cast of Annie Get Your Gun will be performing a "teaser" during dinner, and then there will be a dance. I missed the last few dances, so i'm excited for that. Mostly I'm just looking forward to spending the day with my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Wish we could be there to see your performance. :(
ReplyDeleteSOunds like a fabulous way to spend your birthday-- friends, family and FOOD!! Wish we could be there with April (previous comment) to catch your show as well-- wouldn't that be fun!! A reunion in Kansas!!
ReplyDelete