Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new

As I look back on the past year, I am reminded of the roller coaster that is my life. There were good times and hard times, accomplishments and disappointments, joys and heartaches. At times I felt like I was barely keeping my head above water, and there were times when I felt like I was on top of the world. But in the end, I think it's more about what I have learned from these experiences and how they will affect my future. Most of all, I am so very thankful for the people in my life who encourage and support me, even when I don't deserve it. I'm sure the coming year will have no lack of ups and downs, but I look forward to all of the opportunities for growth that the new year is sure to offer. So it is with anticipation that I say goodbye to 2008, and hello to 2009!

PS. I'm still working on my list of goals/resolutions for the new year, so those will be officially posted on January 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment