#1 - Daily prayer and scripture study
#2 - Monthly genealogy and temple work
#3 - Exercise at least 3x/week
#4 - Lose 25 pounds
#5 - Read the Book of Mormon and Doctrine & Covenants
#6 - Reduce debt
#7 - Write in my journal and work on my scrapbooks
#8 - Volunteer in the community
#9 - Do my visiting teaching every month
#10 - Share the gospel
Instead of calling them resolutions, I prefer to think of them as goals. Some of them are long-term or ongoing and probably won't be completed in one year, and others involve more short-term goals. I usually would just write my goals down in my journal and call it good, but I figure the more of my friends and family who know about my goals, the more people I can be accountable to in regards to my progress. So I hope you will ask me about my goals often, to help me keep on track. Here's to a better year in 2009!
Good goals! My goal is to finish all the projects I started last year. So I don't have time for new goals! Haha.
ReplyDelete