Yes, it's true! Patrick proposed to me Sunday evening, and we are getting married on Friday, November 20th in Nauvoo. There will be a reception the following evening in Lenexa, KS. Everything is still in the early stages of planning, but we are both really excited, as are our families, of course. I am in the market for a photographer, and I think everything else is pretty much covered. So if you know of someone who does LDS weddings and is willing to travel to Nauvoo (and good but affordable), please pass along their information. Also, we are starting to put together our list for announcements, so please be so kind to email me your mailing address. And of course, I am totally overwhelmed right now, thinking about all the details and planning, so if you have any advice, I would be happy to hear it. We haven't taken engagement pics yet, but here are some of us and the ring for your viewing pleasure.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
I'm engaged!!!
Yes, it's true! Patrick proposed to me Sunday evening, and we are getting married on Friday, November 20th in Nauvoo. There will be a reception the following evening in Lenexa, KS. Everything is still in the early stages of planning, but we are both really excited, as are our families, of course. I am in the market for a photographer, and I think everything else is pretty much covered. So if you know of someone who does LDS weddings and is willing to travel to Nauvoo (and good but affordable), please pass along their information. Also, we are starting to put together our list for announcements, so please be so kind to email me your mailing address. And of course, I am totally overwhelmed right now, thinking about all the details and planning, so if you have any advice, I would be happy to hear it. We haven't taken engagement pics yet, but here are some of us and the ring for your viewing pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi! this is Brittanie Dyer. Just started following your blog! I just wanted to say congrats!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThere is a sister in my ward that takes wonderful pictures, but I don't know if she does weddings. I'll have to ask her.
yay!! Heidi!! I am so so so happy for you!! I love you so much!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoo-hooo!! Congrats, Heidi! Very happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Your ring is GORGEOUS! Did he pick it and surprise you or did you have a hand in it? If he did it all on his own I will be really impressed!!! We're very happy for you! Oh, and Mike said "hi!". Thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog. It looks like we both have exciting adventures ahead (okay, yours is exciting...mine is stressful!).
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! And your ring is totally awesome! Your mom was beaming when she showed us the pic.
ReplyDeleteHi Heidi!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Sister Willneaur from our ward here is a photographer. Here is her website
http://www.enlightenedks.com/
Here is my address also 3108 Apache LN
Provo, UT 84604
I knew you were engaged by facebook. Sorry it took me so long to say CONGRATULATIONS. Bernie had a photographer travel to Nauvoo with her-an older lady from the church. I'll call you with her info and my address. I'm so excited for you! And the timing is perfect. A couple weeks later and I may have missed it-my baby is due Dec 10. Love you!
ReplyDelete