
I took the day off today to clean my apartment for the landlady to show this evening. Come to find out that the guy postponed until tomorrow evening. Oh well, it's clean now and it will make it much easier to finish cleaning after I get everything moved out. Oh, and she said that her husband might be interested in buying some of my furniture to use in his furnished apartments. Hopefully he will decide to do that, and save me from having to take a load of furniture to the Assisted Living Center. I'm sure my parents will appreciate it too, although they will still have to come and pick up the antique dresser at some point...
So I decided that I needed a tan before I went on my honeymoon, but it's not the right time of year for laying out in the sun, and I refuse to "fake bake." So I went to the drugstore and picked out some sunless tanning lotion. I've been using it for 2 days now, and I'm starting to notice a bit of a tan developing. I was a little worried, from hearing stories of streaks and orange skin, but it seems to be working just fine. *Fingers crossed*
So the last thing to worry about with the wedding plans is figuring out how much food to make for the reception. Especially since only 10% of our guests have RSVP'd. We are guessing around 300, but only 30 have RSVP'd that they are coming. Hopefully more will remember to RSVP this week, so that we can get all the food next week.
Guess that's about it for now. I really should get back to grading papers. But to end on a positive note, I have worked out 2 days in a row this week! :)
Your shoes are so cute!!! They will look great in the yellow. Fun. I am so excited for you. I still wish we could be there. We moved up our date and are moving on Monday! So soon. You are going to be a beautiful bride.
ReplyDeleteThe shoes look great. And sometimes you have to give up a little comfort.
ReplyDeleteJust be careful about the tanning lotion on your face, you know, with wedding pictures and everything. I'm jealous of your Caribbean Cruise. I'll be sitting around my house large with child while you are sailing clear blue oceans.
ReplyDelete