So the shoes I ordered on eBay arrived, and they don't fit. I ordered my size, but the buyer failed to mention that this brand of shoes runs big. And in addition, they are a much brighter color of yellow than they appeared in the picture. So I am going to hope that they will allow me to return the shoes, and then the search begins again for a pair of shoes for my wedding. If anyone happens to find a pair of sunflower yellow ballet flat (or low-heel) dress shoes in a size 8, please let me know!
Don't know about sunflower yellow but I have a pair I LOVE from Blowfish...they're open toe but I'm sure they have other shoes in the same color. Here's the link for some: http://www.zappos.com/blowfish-segment-yellow
ReplyDeleteThis is a picture of mine, only mine are yellow instead of green: http://www.mylovelybigfeetblog.com/2009/blowfish-sherbert-peep-toe-flats-in-green/
ReplyDeleteMaybe too cold for a winter wedding in the midwest but cute all the same!
By the way, I should tell you never to title a blog post Disappointment when you are a month from being married.
ReplyDelete