Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's a boy!!!

At 19 weeks and 3 days, we had our anatomy ultrasound today.   Our little boy was definitely not shy, and we saw what we needed to see right off the bat.  Heart rate is good at 148, he moves around a lot, and the baby is measuring right on track.  I found out that my placenta is on my tummy side, which is why I haven't really been able to feel baby move yet, but that's perfectly normal.  Next visit with the doctor is in a week and a half, but everything looks good so far.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so awesome. Little boys are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo. How exciting. I'm glad that everything looks good and healthy and that a sweet little boy will soon be part of you family. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Tyler will be so jealous. Oh... what he'd give to have a boy. :-) He feels a little outnumbered in our house.

    ReplyDelete