Here is a photo from our anatomy ultrasound, which was taken about 4 weeks ago. Sorry it took me so long to post this, but with all my trips and then trying to get projects done around the house, I've been a slacker with keeping up on my blog.
We are getting really excited about our baby boy, and can't wait to meet him. Daddy felt the baby kick for the first time when he came to pick me up from girls camp. Ever since then, we have both enjoyed feeling him move around in my belly. He seems to be a pretty active little guy, which I'm sure will continue to be the case after he is born.
At my doctor's appointment this morning, I took the glucose test. No word yet, but the doctor assured me that he would call if there is anything to worry about. Heartbeat is still good, and I'm measuring on track for our Oct. 19th due date.
This past week I was able to make a lot of progress on the baby's room. I cleared out all of the junk that was taking up space in the spare room, packed up all of my non-maternity clothes, rearranged the closet, moved the treadmill out to the living room, and then we put a rug on the floor and set up the crib.
We also moved in some of our baby things that we have so far (stroller, high chair and changing table), most of which have either been garage sale purchases or hand-me-downs from friends and family. Next step is to get all those items cleaned up and sanitized from their long stints in the various garages/sheds. Baby showers will be coming up soon, and we hope to get a few things from our registry (at Wal-mart) to help us finish setting up the nursery before the baby comes.

No comments:
Post a Comment