Wednesday, February 2, 2011

4 months

It's way past time for another post, so here it is.  Jared is 4 months old today, and I can't believe how the time has flown by.  He is sitting up assisted, eating cereal mixed in a bottle, makes lots of noise, and likes to stick his fingers - and sometimes his entire fist - in his mouth when mommy can't get the pacifier fast enough.  He goes to Grandma Meadows' house during the day when mommy is teaching, and I know he gets plenty of love and attention there.  But even so, I am grateful for the 6 snow days we have had in the past month, so that I get to spend more time with him.  Here are some more recent pics of my big boy:

first smile caught on camera
 
realizing there are toys in his bouncer
 
sleeping next to Daddy on the couch







making sad face with Daddy


going to the doctor for 2-month check/shots
holding a toy for the first time
holding his own bottle

3 comments:

  1. Heidi, he is so sweet! You are doing such a great job between working and being a mom/wife. I am sure it would be so hard to leave him everyday. You're such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I can't believe how much he's grown and changed in the past 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's gettin so big! He looks so adorable, I would just want to squeeze him with hugs all day!

    ReplyDelete