Jared turned 6 months old this past Saturday. Mommy took him for a walk to the park, and he loved watching all the kids play. We even went on the slide and swings together for a bit, which he didn't seem to mind. He is still eating lots (milk, rice cereal, and we added bananas this week), and is getting better at eating with a spoon every day. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. If you sit him up, he can stay sitting up on his own. He's definitely a momma's boy, though. If I lay him down with Daddy in the morning so that I can finish getting ready for work, he cries, even though I am in the same room and he can still see me. And when I pick him up from Grandma's house every day, he gets the biggest smile and makes all kinds of loud, excited noises. I can't wait for the next 6 1/2 weeks of school to be over so that I can go back to spending all day with my baby.
Here is Jared in his stroller at the park:
No comments:
Post a Comment