Sunday, May 18, 2008

Summer is coming!

I can't believe this is my last week of school! I have so much to do before the end of the month, not the least of which is to find a new place to live. My lease in Tonganoxie is up at the end of the month. And now that I am not going to Spain (couldn't get the money), I need to find a place ASAP. I am going looking again tomorrow with Kristen, a girl in my branch. Hopefully we can find a nice place that is not too far of a commute to work, but still in the branch. I've been looking in Leavenworth, Platte City and surrounding areas for the past week, but having someone to share a place with should make it a lot easier! I still need to get rid of a lot of junk before I move, so I am going to try to have a garage sale on Saturday. If you're in the area, stop by and see if my junk can become your treasure!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Sounds like you are super busy! I'm sorry about the money. I really was going to go on to your paypal and donate. I don't think that my small donation would have pushed you over the edge and allowed you to go, but I really did want to help a bit... good luck house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - congrats on finishing up with this year of school!!! :-) And good luck with the apartment hunt and the garage sale! :-)

    ReplyDelete