Thursday, May 29, 2008

School's out for summer!

Yes, the day has finally arrived! Today was my first day of summer vacation. Too bad I am still working and getting ready to move, so I can't really enjoy my vacation yet. My garage sale on Saturday was awful. It rained on and off all day. But Trent came over and we watched the first season of "Firefly" to pass the time, while we sat around all day and made a whopping $3.50! Fortunately, I have a couple of people that are interested in buying the twin bed, and they are coming by tomorrow to see it. Looks like I'm stuck with the rest of it, unless I want to unload it all at Goodwill. Unfortunately, my roommate situation has also gone down the tubes. The girl in my ward who wanted to move with me is not going to be able to, so I am back to looking for a place on my own. My lease at my current place ends on Saturday, so I'll be moving back in with my family until I can find another place. Good news is I will be saving money by not paying rent for a couple of months. And to end on a high note, I auditioned for the regional singles production of Annie Get Your Gun, and I have a callback tonight. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Happy Summer!!! :-)

    That's too bad about the roommate possibility...maybe something will open up close to work for you!

    (Oh, in case you're looking for an extra $.02, it's probably worth hanging on to your stuff if you want, so that you don't have to spend beaucoup bucks furnishing once you find somewhere... at least, I'm still dragging around some of my junk... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How'd the call back go? Sounds fun! Good luck finding a place soon. Enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete