Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tornado season is officially here!

Yes, that's right. The tornadoes are here in Kansas. There was a whole line of storms coming through the area tonight, so we were under severe thunderstorm and tornado warnings all night. Gotta love the summer time in Kansas City!

So since I am moving to Lawrence in August, and my new roommate and I have both been living on our own for so long (we have tons of stuff), I have decided to sell most of my furniture and appliances. Not only will it save me from having to move so much stuff and find a place to store it while I'm gone this summer, but it will hopefully help me get closer to being able to afford my trip to Spain. I will probably be selling my living room furniture (couch, chair, ottoman & coffee table), entertainment center, HDTV (27 inch), VCR/DVD combo, twin bed, and washer & dryer. I will be posting the items for sale on Craig's List and Facebook as soon as I get pictures taken of everything. Let me know if you are interested!

Only 3 more weeks of school!

2 comments:

  1. First, so glad you're okay! Second, congrats on being three weeks away from the END of school for a while! :-) That must feel GREAT! :-) Good luck selling your furniture & all - I'm so excited for you and your trip to Spain!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you guys are ok and hopefully will be throughout the tornado season! And school is almost over yeah! Hope we can get together when you are here for your trip to Spain!

    ReplyDelete