In case you haven't heard the news yet, I am in my 7th week of pregnancy. We went in for an early ultrasound on Tuesday, and everything looks good so far. The baby's heartbeat was hard to find at first, but once we found it, it measured at 165 beats per minute, which is in the normal range. Here is a close-up of the ultrasound. The round thing is not the head, it's the yolk sack. the little tadpole shaped thing is the baby. Patrick is sure that it's a girl, and he knew I was pregnant before I did, so he may be right. We'll see! So far no nausea, just some abdominal cramping, lots of trips to the bathroom, and I'm hungry and tired all the time. Thanks for all the well-wishes we have already received. I have more blood work to be done next week, then another doctor visit in about a month (we should be able to hear the heartbeat by then). I'll keep you all posted on the developments. Due date is October 19th, 2010.

Wow, congratulations! That's so exciting! I'm happy for you guy's!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! You will be a great mom!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! That's so exciting, Congratulations!!! :)
ReplyDeleteNO WAY. Congrats Heidi!! Can't wait to see the little bundle of joy. You'll be the best mommy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That is exciting! Well if it is a girl you will have so much fun dressing her. But I hear boys are fun too. :-)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm really excited to read more posts and read more about your pregnancy as it progresses.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! Being a mommy (and seeing your husband be a daddy) is so so so awesome. I'm so behind on blogging, I just found out. I am very happy for you!! Love you!
ReplyDelete